Bible Study Resources
Hey gang, I’ve done a bit of a round up, & gathered together some great bible study resources for ya! I’ve been doing some studies lately, because sometimes understanding the Bible can be overwhelming, but with a good teacher to help you through, it’s also building the foundation for your life. I also created a free printable booklet!
SO many notes!
I often talk about how I didn’t grow up studying the Bible or even having a relationship with God. Now as adult, I find myself hungry for the Word. However, I also find myself struggling with things like original text & translation, understanding the context & the meaning of cultural references in which it was written. For these reasons, I lean more towards a straight from the Word kind of study. I like to read through what the Word says, then go back to break it down. I even enjoy learning about the culture that’s being referenced. Another great way to learn is by reading what others are learning. It’s kind of like a remote bible study session.
While reading or listening to a study, I’m making notes feverishly and the lines on the side of my Bible just weren’t cutting it. While that’s a wonderful problem to have, I still needed more room. So I created this Bible study booklet. I’ve been using it for a while now and I love it, so I wanted to share it with you in hopes that you could get some use out of it too. See below for some really great resources to get you started on digging into the Word of God!
Click on the links below to access some of my favorite websites for digging into the Bible.
- Proverbs 31 Ministries has some great devotions, but also stellar bible studies that you can be part of.
- The Daily Grace Co. has some fabulous products but they also have a blog portion to their website with encouraging posts and bible studies.
- Arabah Joy has a website FILLED to the brim with great stuff! Head over and start clicking, you’re gonna be so happy.
- I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention Pastor Joe Focht at Calvary Chapel! There are loads of studies that you can either watch or listen to. You can download or stream on the go. this site is my go to. They also offer daily devotional videos. I’m not sure if you get the station where you are, but they’re services are also played back on Hope.fm (another great resource).
- Here you can access over 400 posts that I’ve curated of some of the fiercest women, with the best studies on Pinterest.
The booklet is a free printable so click here to sign up for your copy.
I truly hope these resources point you in the right direction of finding a teaching method that helps you better understand, and refresh your desire for the Word.
Share in the comments below some other resources that have helped you! We all learn differently, and the list here is just a few of the ways I’ve found helpful in my walk. So share more resources, the more the merrier!